St Simon and St Jude vicarage, Great Lever, Bolton
Freeman designed the church and school of St Simon and St Jude in 1899. According to the Building News he also designed a vicarage. This was not built with the school and church, but a vicarage was built at 46 Green Lane which has a datestone of 1906. It does not look like a Knill Freeman design. It is now used as a care home.