Richard Knill Freeman
Built 1880; unlisted, but in Churchgate conservation area; used as parish hall
The cornerstone was laid in November 1880 and the school opened in September 1883. Pevsner calls it “an enterprising little building”.
Freeman submitted plans to the council in 1883 to provide a new road to the school (Bolton building register entry 9730).
Clegg, James; Annals of Bolton, 1880
Pevsner; Lancashire: Manchester and the South-East, 2004