This was on Radcliffe Road, Haulgh. Knill Freeman carried out “alterations for T Fletcher”. Thomas Fletcher, a colliery proprieter, moved there between 1892 and 1894. The house had been demolished by 1937. The gateposts remain on Radcliffe Road and the stone boundary/retaining walls remain on Wheatfield Street. The house was next door but one to Freeman’s house at 114 Radcliffe Road.