Richard Knill Freeman
Built 1869; demolished
Cunliffe and Freeman built twenty houses and a Co-operative branch store at the junction of Boundary Street and Darley Street in Brownlow Fold.
Above: the 1893 map with the 20 houses in the centre, and the Co-op at the eastern end of Darley Street
Bolton Evening News 20 April 1869 page 2 (Thanks to Neil Darlington)
Thanks to Margaret Koppens for identifying the location