Richard Knill Freeman
Freeman’s obituary refers to this church as “rebuilt and enlarged 1899-1900”. This refers to works to the original church on the site which was eventually replaced by Frank Freeman’s church in 1909.
Left: The cutting of the first sod of the new church, showing the old church. The extension on the right may well be Knill Freeman’s work.
Walsh, P J; Marton: A green and pleasant land, 2010