Choir vestry added 1903; listed Grade II*; in use as church
The present church dates from about 1230. Freeman added a choir vestry (and presumably the link to the church), in 1903. The vestry has Freeman’s characteristic three ventilation slits with two horizontal stone bands at the apex of the gable. Freeman may well have done other work to the church at the same time.