Richard Knill Freeman

Bolton architect






Home Life Buildings Related architects Features Contact
search this site the web
search engine by freefind
Buildings Buildings by type Churches - alterations St Luke, Halliwell, Bolton

St Luke, Halliwell, Bolton

Demolished

Freeman designed a wardens’ pew of pitch-pine with five stalls. It was funded by Miss Wilson of Corby House in 1889. The Musgrave family, with whom Knill Freeman had several connections, paid for the original church.


Source

Western Daily Press, Bristol, 9 May 1889, p3 col 4 (Thanks to Neil Darlington)